The Milwaukee Bucks will play the final 36 games of the 2020-21 regular season between March 11 and May 16 as part of the Second Half schedule, which was announced today by the NBA. Following the All-Star break, which will take place between March 5-10, the Bucks will resume the season on Thursday, March 11 against the New York Knicks at Fiserv Forum.
Milwaukee’s Second Half schedule includes 17 home games and 19 road games, nine back-to-backs and four instances where it will play the same opponent in consecutive games. The Bucks will play 11 additional games in March, 16 games in April and nine games in May.
The complete Bucks 2020-21 Second Half schedule is available HERE.
Additional highlights of Milwaukee’s Second Half schedule include:
- 10 games on either ABC, ESPN or TNT:
- ABC: (May 2 vs. BKN)
- ESPN: (March 17 at PHI, March 24 vs. BOS, March 26 vs. BOS, March 31 at LAL, April 24 vs. PHI)
- TNT: (April 6 at GSW, April 15 at ATL, April 22 vs. PHI, May 4 vs. BKN)
- Nine back-to-backs (2 home-home, 3 away-away, 2 away-home, 2 home-away):
- March 26, 27 (vs. BOS, vs. NYK)
- May 4, 5 (vs. BKN, vs. WAS)
- April 2, 3 (at POR, at SAC)
- April 14, 15 (at MIN, at ATL)
- April 29, 30 (at HOU, at CHI)
- April 8, 9 (at DAL, vs. CHA)
- May 10, 11 (at SAS, vs. ORL)