The Eagles held their sixth training camp practice of the summer on Tuesday morning and it was the first time they were in full pads.
The Eagles have two more days of practice this week before a players day off on Friday.
Let’s get to today’s observations:
1. As always, a few housekeeping observations:
• Ryan Kerrigan (thumb) was added to the injury report after leaving practice early on Monday. He is listed as day-to-day, along with Brandon Brooks (hamstring), Jason Croom (knee) and Michael Walker (foot). None of them practiced.
• Davion Taylor (quadriceps) is listed as limited but he had to go to the medical tent and then inside today. He has been having a good camp, but is now dealing with injury. Shakial Taylor (lower body) is also limited.
• The week-to-week players: Isaac Seumalo (hamstring), DeVonta Smith (knee), Nate Meadors (hamstring).
2. Smith didn’t practice on Tuesday and he won’t for a while because of a knee sprain suffered at Saturday’s practice. But he was in attendance today and spent most of his time with his fellow receivers. He even stopped for a mid-practice chat with owner Jeff Lurie.
Before practice, Smith worked on his hands. He can’t practice but it looks like he’s trying to stay sharp:
“Yeah, just being in the training room working to attack the training room and get himself healthy and just be mentally in it when he’s out,” head coach…